- I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
More ideas for the 12 days of Christmas swap.
I'm working on my swaps for the 12 days of Christmas swap. I have the day, five gold rings... which I thought, oh that's easy... HUH! well that's what I thought but now I'm wishing I had another day.. maybe five currant buns. Okay wait, that's another version of the song.
I have also added some pages to my blog.
One of them is for the 12 days of Christmas swappers ... it has extra information and I will let them know when they ATC arrive here.... okay back to gluing.
- ► 2021 (16)
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (170)
- ► 2012 (243)
- ► 2011 (299)
- COME LITTLE CHILDREN
- Help needed
- The 12 days of Christmas ATC swap ... the due date...
- ART CREATION FRIDAY CHALLEGE #93
- What does DARK mean to you?
- A late Spooky Monday post
- WOW I'M POOPED!
- A tea party under the Halloween Moon
- oh GOODIE ! it arrived.....
- More ideas for the 12 days of Christmas swap.
- Not exactly going to plan
- Almost spooky post
- A mixed post
- More scaryness and tag book
- Spooky Monday
- Horrible week but lovely weekend
- All the space are now filled
- Guildlines to the 12 days of Christmas ATC swap
- Spooky Monday and begging for swappers
- The witching hour
- Check out this fun 31 days of Halloween Carnival
- Show and Tell
- ▼ October (22)