About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Celeste and bunnie go the the museum

Miss Celeste was bored walking around the museum with Nanny , so when she wasn't looking.Celeste and Bunnie made a run for it. They ran down the long winding staircase, through the big wooden door and into the garden.   Bunnie was pleased he want nothing more than to eat the lovely green grass  and Celeste was happy because she didn't have to listen to Nanny moaning about her sore feet.

story by me  and images used are from ItkupiLLi Celeste 2   http://www.mischiefcircus.com/shop/product.php?productid=23738&cat=&page=


1 comment:

peggy gatto said...

I really love the proportions of this piece.
Hope you are well!

Blog Archive