About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, March 11, 2016

The circus

 Trading cards for VIP swap group, it's been awhile since I took part in a swap  and now I sighed up for two. 
 Under the big top,   Who  doesn't love a circus themed swap. 

and a spring themed swap ... photos coming later 


images are from Itkupilli 
Oldies halloween at mischief circus 
http://www.mischiefcircus.com/shop/product.php?productid=22221&cat=0&page=1


 and halloween at Mischief circus 
http://www.mischiefcircus.com/shop/product.php?productid=22222&cat=0&page=1

and  circus paper cuts  and German scraps from retro cafe art gallery 

No comments:

Blog Archive