About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, March 28, 2016

Tarot cards

I don't really know much about Tarot cards , I don't know the meanings or how to read them but I'm drawn to the art work and imagery they have on them.  
 So with the release of Iktupilli newest kit  Peculiar.  I thought why not?



Create a few to see what they turn out like. 
 The backgrounds in this range work really well too .


http://www.mischiefcircus.com/shop/product.php?productid=23592&cat=&page=

2 comments:

peggy gatto said...

I love your idea of th cards, really lovely!!!

vintageandart said...

Hi Wendy popped in here through Dawn at Bohemian Valhalla:-) l loved seeing the tarot cards you created they turned out fabulous. l don't know much about tarot cards either but have had mine read a couple of times. Sad thing is l can't remember if any of it ever came true or not:-) Thanks also for the words to Gypsies Tramps and Thieves. l remember playing this song over and over cos l loved it so much, my Mum wasn't so impressed though and would yell at me to turn that damn music OFF....so there were a few words l could never figure out and now l have so thanks for that.

Blog Archive