About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, March 11, 2016

Spring

 Spring forwards  yes that's coming up soon,  personal  I wish they would scrap it , I don't see why it's needed anymore. 
 but it does heralded  the started of spring  and with that birds nesting , flowers spouting  and spring cleaning yes!  I started on the studio with moving stuff around,  finding supplies  and throwing out junk.. I had a lot of that.
 Upside I found the perfect flowers for  my Spring themed trading cards from another VPI swap
Don't  you love the tiny bunnies.


images from  Miles beyond  the moon ... spring fever

http://www.mischiefcircus.com/shop/product.php?productid=23561&cat=0&page=1


1 comment:

peggy gatto said...

Very sweet and charming!

Blog Archive