About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, March 14, 2016

S Wonderful , it's Delightful


"'S Wonderful"
'S wonderful! 'S marvelous!
You should care for me!
'S awful nice! 'S paradise!
'S what I love to see!

You've made my life so glamorous
You can't blame me for feeling amorous
Oh! 'S wonderful! 'S marvelous!
That you should care for me!

'S wonderful! 'S marvelous!
That you should care for me!
'S awful nice! 'S paradise!
'S what I love to see!

My dear, it's four-leaf clover time
From now on my heart's working overtime
Oh! 'S wonderful! 'S marvelous!
That you should care for me!


 image credits to tumble fish studios  Delightful  kit  available here  http://www.mischiefcircus.com/shop/product.php?productid=23576&cat=&page=

1 comment:

peggy gatto said...

Oh so delightful!!

Blog Archive