About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

mash it up or Another mash up kit

 yes that IS it.... Another Mashup is title of the newest kit from Tumble fish studios  but it's hardly another mash up more a collection of stunning images. 

I decided on a digital piece first  but as the day wore on. I itched to get the glue out and an Artist trading card appeared.



 I have found my trading card muse again, it had been missing for a while. 


 http://www.mischiefcircus.com/shop/product.php?productid=23533&cat=&page=

1 comment:

Kim Collister said...

Okay, I seriously love this and you have inspired me to go check out the new kit. XO

Blog Archive