About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Deep blue sea

What is it about a mermaids that appeals to me so much? The blue colors ,the fishes and magic of Mermaids and Mermen. I was thinking about it and I really think its because of an early memory  of watching a old (1948) black and white movie.   I was at my grandparents house and I sat crossed legged watching Miranda and my addiction was born.

 here's the link  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5PKsv0oDrc
 It's No good fighting it I'm just going to go with the flow. 
and create mermaid inspired Artist trading cards when ever I feel like it  and see if I can find an copy of Miranda on DVD.  


 The three cards made a Triptych  which stand to show the watery scene.  

1 comment:

Carmen Conners said...

You can't go wrong with mermaids...I love this!

Blog Archive