About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

cherish

 In light of valentines day and that after nearly two years my studio is unpacked...  Can we have a HIP HIP HOOray !  (Long story about moving house, ) but the point is that I'm back in my studio  and I now have space to have the computer in there too, so creating is super easy. ( Oh how, I have miss all my supplies ) I found some I had forgotten about ,  talk about it being like christmas and I will be surfing the Net again.

 I've missed my blogging friends  ( yes Miss Terri I'm talking about you ) 


 I have some artist trading cards to show you.  They are for the blissfull ATC swap themed Cherish. 



 They have a home to go to with Carmen  from http://papercraftgoddess.blogspot.com/
 The images are from itkupilli Imagenaruim  Art of love and Live Love, Fly. 
There's also some floral  picks. Oh you know, how I love christmas floral picks from Micheal's.  Also the metal accents are actually jewelry parts , who knew!


1 comment:

Carmen Conners said...

EEEEEEKKKKKK!!!! OMG! I'm so excited!!! These are gorgeous! I just finished all of yours, too! These are gorgeous...just gorgeous!

Blog Archive