About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, September 4, 2015

A super secret tea party

A few months ago I received a message from the super talented  Miss Hollie  owner of Mischief circus  asking if I would like to make some sample for  project she was doing with Somerset 

Digital Studio... well YES of course. 


 Hollie wrote a fun article celebrating Alice in Wonderland’s 150th birthday. 

 The Mischief Circus designers have created an exclusive kit for 

download with each issue of the magazine. 




I'm not sure my image made the issue but it was fun making the

 sample 

You can purchase this issue here: https://stampington.com/

…/Somerset-Digital-Studio-Autumn-20…

No comments:

Blog Archive