About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Moon Goddess










 Moon Goddess  will thou give me the moon and stars




A beautiful kit filled with celestial bodies from itkuPiLLi 

http://www.mischiefcircus.com/shop/product.php?productid=23163&cat=&page=

3 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Beautiful!!
I adore this kit!

Laura said...

pretty!
blessings
~*~

Terri said...

Hello Wendy, I just wanted to stop in and say "hello" to you. I hope you are doing well.
I have been away quite a while and am taking some time today to check in. I thought of YOU : )
Hugs,
Terri

Blog Archive