About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, July 16, 2015

finally

Yes finally I got around to making the Santos doll kit I brought from Retro Cafe Art . It's been sitting the box for months.  


You know what it's like you see something cool  you buy it  and then it waits for you to get to it. 
I call her my faerie garden Angel  I used one of the Sandra Evertson RELICS head for her face 


All the links to what I used are here 
http://www.retrocafeart.com/item_5274/3-D-Articulated-STEAMPUNK-Santos-Cage-Doll-Shrine-Kit--LARGE.htm

http://www.retrocafeart.com/item_6324/Sandra-Evertson-RELICS-and-ARTIFACTS--Archival-Cast--Figureheads.htm



I don't know but I feel the need to buy another one ... maybe a halloween angel next 

1 comment:

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

Fantastic job Wendy! I love her so much!!! And thank you so much for the shout outs :). xoxo

Blog Archive