About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, March 12, 2015

paper doll ATC's

I love paper dolls I especially like funky paper dolls  so when I added this theme to the blissfull atc swap calendar.
 http://blissfullatcswap.blogspot.com/ 

I did it just for me.........  I wanted to make funky paper doll.  


Hey! sometimes it's good to be the boss. 







I love how they turned out,  I hope both Michele and Jessica love them. 

and a shot of the back  because I think the back should just be as pretty as the front 

 The images are from tumble fish studios, the funky dream faeries kit
http://www.mischiefcircus.com/shop/product.php?productid=21724&cat=0&page=1

No comments:

Blog Archive