About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2015

my artful calendar , January , February and March

 A challenge to made an artful calendar page for each month to use as the header for my facebook page

  I'm using kits from my stash to make each month .... January images credits itkupilli Abundance kit , fine crafted design fairy


 children kit and 2 curly haired monster design messy months


 kit





February images credits  let love fly, Bohemian, Roses kits. 2 

curly haired monster design Messy months  





  March Images credits to itkupilli my sweet lord, oldies

 Bohemian,Bohemian ladies kits


 2 curly haired monster design  Messy months   




kits  here: http://www.mischiefcircus.com/shop/  and you


 can see my facebook  headers 



here: https://www.facebook.com/wendy.t.aspinall

No comments:

Blog Archive