About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, February 23, 2015

A face

I think this is my favorite art piece I have made , so far.  I loved it so much I had it made into a cushion , with the help of https://secure.photobucket.com/print/homedecor




Image credits to itkupilli  powder blue kit available here http://www.mischiefcircus.com/shop/product.php?productid=22695&cat=&page=

3 comments:

peggy gatto said...

it turned out beautifully!!! Did you use photo bucket? I posted a pillow a few weeks ago that I had made and I was so pleased with the quality!!
Bravo!

Kelly Deal said...

Beautiful pillow Wendy!

Sim said...

You are true Wendy, this one is a winner! :)

Blog Archive