About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, November 14, 2014

Do you have Wanderlust

   I not sure I do ... I may have wonderlust ... I wonder about everything ...  I glad to be tucked up warm and cozy at the moment at my computer with plenty of beautiful images to play with.. good job too  The house sale is looking more and more iffy  I need stuff to take my mind of it all 

 I 'm dreaming myself a wish that the sale goes through and I get to move into my dream house 

1 comment:

Bohemian said...

It's good to have a sense of Wonder... and I do Hope that you are able to bring your Dream Home from the Canvas of your Imagination into your Reality. I have found, having lived the Nomad Life most of my days, that where ever I am NOW is my Favorite Place... having that Contentment makes every Home, however temporal, Special to me. It took me to my Senior Years to actually Arrive at the Dream Home that I had painted on the Canvas of my Imagination... but well worth the wait and the Adventures of the Journey to get here.

Autumn Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Blog Archive