About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

misfit witch


 She is just a misfit witch , she can't do spells they always turn out wrong , instead of a black cat she has a black dog. She rides  the night skies on a tree branch.  She really is a Misfit witch 


A paper prize ribbon 


http://www.mischiefcircus.com/shop/product.php?productid=22335&cat=&page=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to give it a look.

I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking
and will be tweeting this to my followers! Excellent blog and fantastic style and design.

My web blog; achieving fast pregnancy (http://ilovemyhealth4.webnode.com)

Amy Yingling said...

She is wonderful Wendy, love how you put a story together for her!

Blog Archive