About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, August 14, 2014

What a deal !!!!!!!


If you are a cut and paster
Tracey at hidden vintage studio has the  DEAL for you! so huge  that you will not believe it... 
 She has combined all of her jpeg collage sheets, 143 of them, in one place for one low price.. that's right  so many beautiful images all in one huge kit 

 I'm not joking  you will be blown away with all the collage sheets . http://www.deviantscrap.com/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=41 
  I went through my computer and pull out just a few of the cut and paste projects I have done using those sheet, there's  images for every season and theme. 
from Nesting Nymphs sheet


swing in to spring sheet


 From the Almost Alice sheet


from the Almost  Alice sheet  ..


Just so bossy sheet




Flights of fancy kit sheet
 Haunted heroines sheet
Teacup Tricksters sheet 


Flights of fancy halloween sheet


 Busy bees sheet
Witchy women sheet
The better not pout sheet
  Stitched with love sheet 
  Howdy Pilgrim sheet


  Dude  where's my pants ? sheet
 Sitting pretty ladies sheet









  Little  Mariners
 May flowers sheet
  

1 comment:

Sim said...

You are such an artist dear Wendy! :)

Blog Archive