About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, July 25, 2014

Dishearten

I'm a bit dishearten , (actually very dishearten I will need to eat the whole chocolate bar)  I heard back from the Somerset studios magazine about the Jane Austin canvas I sent in for one of their challenges ... they didn't use it  and although I tell myself to keep trying .... it 's hard to stay positive.  


How actors and other artists stay hopeful and optimistic with rejection I don't know.  Okay maybe two chocolate bars and a hot chocolate will do it. 

and don't worry I will be back to my happy self soon. 

7 comments:

Sim said...

Don't worry hun, your art is totally awesome! :)
Is there some chocolate left for me? Hahaha!

Jacqui said...

Oh Wendy, I am going to eat a whole chocolate bar for you!!! Your art is lovely, don't give up
Hugs
Jacqui

Barb said...

Wendy... I think your canvas is stunning...and if you love it that is really all that matters! Enjoy your chocolate trip....LOL

Anonymous said...

It's all about timing. Keep trying. It was gorgeous & I bet you were very close to winning.! Cindy Rose

LynnF said...

Your canvas is gorgeous! Don't give up, never give up. You have talent, girl, it would be a massive shame if you lost focus because of rejection. So...get creating! We love your art!

Electra said...

Keep trying, my friend. I don't know anyone whose art is as magical as yours!

Lisa S. said...

Well shame on them Wendy, I just found your blog this morning and I love your art!!!

Blog Archive