About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, June 26, 2014

tHe wiSh MaKer

 He is the wish maker  he can take your dreams and bring them true.
 He sees the magic in your dreams and hopes  

 my altered box... made with the new Posers kit from Tumble fish studios 
other images are from fairy whispers and Nitty gritty  kits, also from tumble fish   
link here: http://www.deviantscrap.com/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=29

2 comments:

Tumble Fish Studio said...

He is glorious! I just love him so much. You are amazingly talented!

Sim said...

What a marvel!! :)

Blog Archive