About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, May 15, 2014

I AM QuEEn Bee


 More page for my artful journal 

 for I am Queen bee... well that's what I keep telling everyone 
 No special treatment yet  but I live in hope , LOL 
I've used moonlight journey's  it is good to be Queen collage sheets and some images from fine crafted design

No comments:

Blog Archive