About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

sent in the clowns



Clowns scare the heck out of me  but the clown kit from hidden vintage studios is so darn cute  you can' help but love them...  No creepy clowns here 

http://www.deviantscrap.com/

1 comment:

Sim said...

Really powerful image Wendy!
It's a so wonderful kit to play with!

Blog Archive