About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, March 10, 2014

ready for spring


 Suddenly over the last few days , the weather is warmer, the trees are blooming. We have birds making nests under the porch roof  and  it's such a enjoy to see the bird sitting on her nest. The hope of spring is near. And my thoughts turn to make trading cards. 
 Vintage Easter bunnies artist trading card swap at VIP  


 vintage bird Artist trading cards swap over at MAMA 



No comments:

Blog Archive