About Me

My Photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Above all Dream big



more art journal pages 

 This time with a message ..... above all dream BIG 
super images from Tumble fish studios

1 comment:

Terri said...

Hello Wendy,
Your art here is so fun and very expressive. Wonderful alive journal pages! You must be having so much fun! I love your white detailing.
Hugs,
Terri