About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, February 3, 2014

Dinna not miss me????

Yes it me I'm back  but for long depends on how soon I need a fix of  Jamie Alexandra Malcolm Mackenzie Fraser and the Outlander stories....by Diana Gabaldon 

I'm on book three of Eight and I'm so hooked  the house looks look a bombs hit it  and well  My worktable still under a mountain of junk and dust.  Apart from doing a few digital layouts.

  My muse is off walking the highlands , I have a need to eat oat cakes  and say words like" I dinna ken my wee Sassenah." 


If you not heard of this series   there the link  http://www.dianagabaldon.com/books/outlander-series/ and it's coming to Starz network soon so that's why I started reading them...   now I going to look to see if I have some Scottish images, some wee ones in kilts maybe. 


3 comments:

Terri said...

Oh Wendy!
"Here lassie, dinna weep, dinna be troubled..." it happens to all of us who read Diana's stories. lol!

Enjoy....we shall see you on the other side...lol!
Hugs,
Terri

BLiSsAngELs said...

LOL thank Terri .. WHAT will I do when I read them ALL

Laura said...

I resisted this series for a very long time. I was so happy after I finally gave in and read that first book. I can't wait until the show comes out and the next book is released!
blessings
~*~

Blog Archive