About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

stitched with Love

 A set of three artist trading cards , it's been a while since I make  and traded ATC's . I had forgotten how fun they are to do  and trade. Of course it helped that I found the  

Perfect images to use for a swap at VIP.  The  theme cute kids . The Images from hidden vintage studios and Tumble fish studios , word art from Lisa's altered art sheets 

3 comments:

Nichola said...

They are, each one, adorable! I love ATC's :)

JoAnne said...

Love these Wendy!

Gaby Bee said...

Gorgeous ATCs! Each one is quite unique and wonderfully detailed. Lovely!
Fantastic header and I have been enjoying looking at your previous posts!

Gaby xo

Blog Archive