About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, February 10, 2014

leave a kiss





 Drink to me only with thine eyes,

And I will pledge with mine;

Or leave a kiss within the cup
And I'll not ask for wine.

The thirst that from the soul doth rise

     Doth ask a drink divine;

But might I of Jove's necta sip,
     I would not change for thine.
I sent thee late a rosy wreath,
     Not so much honouring thee
As giving it a hope that there
     It could not withered be;
But thou thereon didst only breathe,
     And sent'st it back to me,
Since when it grows and smells, I swear,
     Not of itself but thee!
 Ben Jonson



Allure, art of love , word stamps all from ItKuPilli






2 comments:

Sim said...

There are all so beautiful dear Wendy!

Terri said...

Oh my! So wonderful, so lovely...so romantic! Well done!
Happy Valentine's Day,
Terri

Blog Archive