About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, February 17, 2014

find the joy

 This image hit a memory as soon as  I saw saw it of an ornament my Nanna had when I was a kid ... it was a pottery sunflower with a girl face  and it had the words  " you are my sunshine "  It had been a gift from one of the grand-kids ... also this image also reminded me of  little weed  from the TV program Bill and Ben the flower pot men
 I had to use it 
 I bit of my childhood remembered 
oh and if you'd like to use this image yourself it's from Hidden vintage studios MUSEum kit 

http://www.deviantscrap.com/


1 comment:

Sim said...

So powerful in its contrasts and beautiful in its colors! I love it Wendy! :)

Blog Archive