About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, December 16, 2013

visions of sugar plums







The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads.
And mamma in her ‘kerchief, and I in my cap,
Had just settled our brains for a long winter’s nap.



beautiful  frosty elements and papers from ItkUpiLLi  they cant help put be images of sugarplum faeries and  frosty nights in your head 


available here for a short while 

2 comments:

Regina said...

Beautiful!!!!

Createology said...

I adore her butterfly wings. Angel Bliss...

Blog Archive