About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

the twelve days of christmas



 Here are my twelve parcels ready to go to Jo Anne .... for the MAMA twelve day of christmas swap 

and  here they are...... The first six fabulous gifts  .. 

Day one: This beautiful little jar with a tiny christmas tree inside.


  
 Day Two:  sweet smelling pillow
 Day three: beautiful tags 
 Day four:  An stunning angel 
 Day five : A lavender candle,  it smells so nice 

Day six:  Vintage Metal thread  it kind of mind blowing to think it's that old.  

 Six more days of fabulous treats to come over the next six days   Thank you JoAnne



More days 
 Day seven ... yummy 
 Day eight ... beautiful handmade Shabby chic star
 Day Nine yule time hanger
 Day Ten  wow  what can i say ...  A Santa Charlotte reel doll 


Day Eleven  More yum!  chocolate covered spoon 
 Day twelve  A beautiful tart tin ornament

3 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful, just beautiful!! Love everything!
Happy Christmas!
Linda

Nook and Cranny said...

Wendy, everything is so lovely!
How does one join the MAMA group??
Happy Holidays to you.
Hugs
Michele Murray

Marti McClure said...

Wendy I'm so sorry I missed this post earlier! Your Twelve Days gifts are fabulous and I just adore your packaging! I hope you gad a wonderful holiday. Marti

Blog Archive