About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

shrines


 When Kim  and  I  saw these  faerie shrines at retro cafe Art gallery we both fell in love with them  and  quickly decided we had to do a swap together  ... We were going to do a halloween one but you know what it's like sometimes time just gets away from you so we decide to make christmas one instead.   The top one is my test one 
I used a matchbox to make the niche a bit deeper... plenty of room to put in a mini christmas tree 
  This is the one I sent to Kim  and this is the beauty she send back. Miss Kim is the queen of paint ... she layers it so well ...
 Don't you just LOVE her  I have her hanging on my tree 
Thank you Kim for swapping with me 

2 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Thanks for the idea!
They are just charming!

Kim said...

Thank you WEndy, I LOVE the shrine you sent me! xo

Blog Archive