About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

No lost mittens here







The three little kittens, they lost their mittens,
And they began to cry,
"Oh, mother dear, we sadly fear,
That we have lost our mittens."
"What!   Lost your mittens, you naughty kittens!
Then you shall have no pie."
"Meow, meow, meow."
"Then you shall have no pie."

but I didn't lose my mitten no this beautiful christmas mitten came from  Michele http://nookcrannygifts.blogspot.com/  for the Blissfull swap group's christmas ornament swap. Michele makes such stunning sown projects ... and my mitten is no different. it is so pretty on my christmas tree. Thank you Michele for swapping with me 

No comments:

Blog Archive