About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, December 20, 2013

Happy Holiday wish

To all my friends  and followers   

Happy Christmas


May your  holidays be merry and bright 

5 comments:

Terri said...

Hello Wendy,
I love your Christmas card here for us! It is gorgeous!
I wish you a Merry Christmas to!
Hugs,
Terri

Lou Anne Hazel said...

Your adorned deer is fabulous! Have a Merry Christmas!

DogsMom said...

Merry Christmas!

Incipient Wings said...

I absolutely love this so much Wendy!
it's beautiful:)

Martina2801 said...

Dear Wendy,
I hope you spent the festive season well? I wish you and your families a healthy and happy New Year.
If you want, then have a look over at my blog. Because there is something to win :-)
Hugs MARTINA

Blog Archive