About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, November 3, 2013

SUPER, exciting news




I been so excited the last few days , wanting to spill the beans  and let you know my news ... I  haven't stopped dancing yet.  

I'm going to be on Lisa Kettell's Design team... Whoo HOO !

 I so ecstatic because along with getting to play with lisa   ..... I'm hanging with some pretty fabulous artists as well.

 New friends Debra Famularo ,  Amy  Mayfield  and Caroline Sherman  But Old Dear friends  Kim Smith  and  Marfi Bradford 


 How cool is that ?

9 comments:

Lorraine said...

That's very cool!! Congrats Wendy!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

trisha too said...

VERY cool! Congratulations, Wendy!

:)

Terri said...

Congratulations Sweetie! I am so thrilled for you. I love hearing the abundant joy in your voice!
Hugs and happy creating,
Terri

Kim said...

Congrats Wendy! xo

DogsMom said...

Cool but in a very HOT way! Fantastic news! Woo hoo!
Congratulations

Cameron said...

Congrats! I'm lucky enough to have a piece made by you...and your work is awesome, Wendy!
You'll make the team that much stronger!

my cup of tea said...

Way to go!!!
~Donna~

deb famularo said...

congratulations, so excited to be on the DT with you! Your work is magnificent!!!!

Regina said...

Way COOL and congrats!!!!!

Blog Archive