About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, November 1, 2013

Fall themed domino book

 if you never made one of these domino book  then give it a try... they are very easy and so fun. This one is for Cathee ... for a swap at blissfullART 
 the images are from moonlight journey  beautiful ladies microscope slide sheet




3 comments:

DogsMom said...

I am in loce with Domino books. After winning a beautiful one from Susan (Flutter Before You) and doing the 31 Day Halloween Hop that just ended, I am looking forward to making some of my own. I look at images differently now, figuring which I can make that size.
You book is simply gorgeous!

Laura said...

beautiful!
blessings
~*~

DogsMom said...

Congratulations on the new DT assignment!

Blog Archive