About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, October 24, 2013

It's nearly BOO time

   When witches go riding,
and black cats are seen,
the moon laughs and whispers,
‘tis near Halloween.
~Author Unknown

3 comments:

DogsMom said...

Now I want to hear some Celtic music to go with this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-pGzCre7Po

Incipient Wings said...

so cute!

Kim said...

So cool, love this!!

Blog Archive