About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Haunted hump day...... find the candy

  Are you ready for a little halloween game ?????  

It's busy a week week for little witch  she had a scare and lost all her halloween candy.... Boo hoo!  Can you find it for her ?  Hidden in the picture is a number of  candies ....

You can click on the image to make it bigger 

7 comments:

Incipient Wings said...

Hi Wendy, great collage!!!!
I like how this turned out:)
I counted 27.

Regina said...

Wendy...your post are always so much FUN!!! I enjoyed finding the missing candies. ^_^

I have our home all decorated and your lil witch I won a couple of years ago is PROUDLY hanging on the wall in our family room!!

Hugs,
Regi

Kim said...

Yum, candy! I have no clue how many...and now I am hungry! lol Great piece!

Witchy J said...

Lovely digital collage, I counted 23 candy's.

J x

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Fab collage!!!

I counted 27 as well!!!

Fun!

xo

trisha too said...

Hi, Wendy! Just posted the paper doll swap book to my blog, but I suppose you saw ALL of them, already, lol!!

Happy Halloween!

:)trisha

Paper Doll Swap Book

Mina said...

What a beautiful collage and wonderful idea to make a yummy game. Warmest hugs, sweetie. Mina

Blog Archive