An old clock base who would of thought it could be turned into a spooky witch time piece.
Of course it needed the Boo-t-ful images from hidden vintage studios to turn it into a creepy masterpiece
and a few black glitter picks from Micheal's
- I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (90)
- lets play with paper dolls
- The raven ATC
- welcome to hotel Hell.....
- Once you sign in ... you'll never leave Hotel He...
- The Musician of death
- Haunted hump day
- witch shoe
- Day of the dead portrait challenge
- haunted hump day... I could n't wait a day longer...
- sometimes the crown is too heavy
- A flight of fancy halloween style
- to Etsy or not to Etsy
- Haunted Humpday
- the Golden brown lady hawk
- witch time
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2012 (243)
- ► 2011 (299)