About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, September 2, 2013

witch time

 An old clock base who would of thought it could be turned into a spooky witch time piece. 

Of course it needed the Boo-t-ful images from hidden vintage studios to turn it into a creepy masterpiece 
and a few black glitter picks from Micheal's 



3 comments:

milissa d said...

I love it.....been wanting to make a clock, bought one but haven't maybe a Halloween clock is in my future. thanks for sharing.
xo
milissa
defuscodesign.blogspot.com

BLiSsAngELs said...

I'm glad i inspired you to give it a try ...

Terri said...

That is a fab spooky altered clock! You are full of inspired ideas!
Hugs,
Terri

Blog Archive