About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, September 13, 2013

witch shoe

 for a swap at blissfullART  , fun to make from a child shoe


4 comments:

my cup of tea said...

Awwww so CUTE!
~Donna~

Createology said...

There is something about little shoes that make me smile and this is uber cute! Blissful Creating...

DogsMom said...

I collect interesting children's shoes but never seem to make them turn out as cute as yours.
You keep inspiring me to try!

Becky Loyall said...

I am working on my shoe and yours has inspired me! It is simply amazing as all of your artwork always is! How funny I bought a black pair of childs shoes also. I love your blog header it is FABULOUSO!!!!!
XOXOXO
Becky

Blog Archive