About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, September 2, 2013

the Golden brown lady hawk

 A prince curse to spend the day as a hawk, until his true love sees passed his curse. 
Only with the beautiful images from ITKupiLLi Imaguarium  could I come up with such tales and the images to go with them 

4 comments:

Terri said...

Awesome pack of goodies!
Hugs,
Terri

dnastrand said...

Wonderful images, I must have them for my decoupage projects. Where can I purchase please?
Thanks so much
Janice

dnastrand said...

Wonderful images Wendy. So inspirational for my decoupage projects. Can I purchase, please?
Cheers
Janice

BLiSsAngELs said...

they are available here
http://www.deviantscrap.com/shop/product.php?productid=21183&cat=0&page=1

Blog Archive