About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

sometimes the crown is too heavy

 Don't we all feel that way... the crown or life is too  hard  we need a break  to recharge the soul . I can't wait for the cooler weather to arrive , the leaves turning  and  the excitement for the holidays seasons .... Pumpkins, candy corn and  new Holiday kits arriving at Deviant. 


3 comments:

Regina said...

Life...what a roller coaster at times, eh? I'm ready for the cooler weather myself as well as all the wonderful things that happen during the fall.

Hugs,
Regi

DogsMom said...

Our weather has been the roller coaster and the mugginess has been weighting us down. I do not want summer to end, but I love all that autumn has to offer.

Mina said...

I'm with you here honey. Sometimes I am nearly immobilized by the amount of tasks that need done. Cooler weather is a favorite of mine too. Kindred spirits, you and I. Hugs, Mina

Blog Archive