About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, September 30, 2013

lets play with paper dolls

 I hosted a paper doll book swap this month  and here are my completed papers. The theme was open to any kind of paper doll,  I chose to do Marie  



it was fun pulling out all my lace and trims 

and here is the book completed  I made the covers too...
and the pages I got back from the other swappers  were fabulous . It turned out to be a really pretty book.
 this one is from Michele  http://nookcrannygifts.blogspot.com/
 Kim
  Cathee  http://cmoh.blogspot.com/
 and Trisha 

2 comments:

Terri said...

Hello Wendy,
I love every single design you made for your paper dolls! They are amazing! Your book too, is totally sweet. What a fab swap you hosted.
I grew up making paper dolls and I have always loved them.
Hugs,
Terri

Tracie Dean said...

These are amazing!
I love how you did Marie!

Happy Crafting
Tracie

Blog Archive