About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Haunted Humpday






A late posting of my haunted Humpday ...  hosted by Marfi  at incipient wings  http://marfibradford.blogspot.com/ each Wednesday until Halloween I will post a scary  boo-t ful project  


 This week an which witch altered tin for swap at blissfullART 

 of course the image is from hidden vintage studios 

Isn't  she spookinessly cute?

8 comments:

Kim said...

Awwwww...that tin so so cute...oh, i mean spoooooky! Love it! xo

Incipient Wings said...

Oh my gosh!
This is GORGEOUS
So bright and festive!
She's an adorable little witchling:)
Thank you for sharing this...
& thank you for playing along!

Marfi

Terri said...

Hello Wendy,
I love it! "Haunted Humpday!" lOl! And your project is spooktacular for sure....What a well done altered tin...very festive for Halloween.
I look forward to more of your projects.
You are so kind to share!
Hugs,
Terri

Witchy J said...

Love your altered tin, your little witch is so cute and loveable, a darling Halloween accessory.

Happy Humpday
Witchy J
x

Debi said...

gorgeous Wendy!!

Ms Misantropia said...

What a cute little tin! If I remember correctly I won one of your great tins last Halloween - I think it's time to take it out! :)

DogsMom said...

A perfect face for a bewitching tin!

Becky Loyall said...

What an absolutely wonderful tin!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

Blog Archive