About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

haunted hump day... I could n't wait a day longer




When Mr H asked when I'm putting up the halloween tree? You know I  had a break through and fell to the floor in shock. Gobsmacked!  This was the same man who only last year laughed and thought.........

I had got crazy. loopy, round the bend for wanting a HALLOWEEN tree...   
 so I couldn't wait a day longer to pull out the tree and the halloween goodies. 




 So maybe my craziness is rubbing off . 
mmmmmuuuuuuhhhhhaaaawwww





10 comments:

Kim said...

Wendy this is fabulous!! And your hubby is a keeper. Happy Haunted Humpday!

DogsMom said...

You have given me a really good reason to clear a corner of the living room!

Because of the cats it may only be covered in lots of plastic pumpkins, but I love this idea!

SHAWN said...

I love your Halloween tree. Enthusiasm is contagious. Have a great day-Shawn

SHAWN said...

I love you Halloween tree. Enthusiasm is contagious. Shawn

Incipient Wings said...

this tree is gorgeous of course!
creepy and beautiful!
oh the decorations are incredible...
i can't top looking at it!
i bet it looks even more haunting at night!
this is great Wendy
thank you for sharing:)

Karla B aka Lady Skyclad said...

This is fabulous! Happy Haunted Humpday!

Laura said...

I LOVE your Halloween tree!!
blessings
~*~

Mina said...

LOL and muahahaha right back at ya! I ADORE your Halloween tree and all of the marvelous goodies with it. Mina

Nook and Cranny said...

Love the tree Wendy!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Sweet tree! And so nice of your H to ask ;-D

Blog Archive