About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day of the dead portrait challenge


Next weeks haunted hump day (Wednesday 18th) is going to also a challenge   A  day of the dead  portrait challenge. Inspired by the   portrait by the ever so talented Kim Smith.     http://tabithalenox.blogspot.com/2013/09/happy-haunted-humpdayday-of-dead.html


She took a black and white photo and altered it with paints and pens into a fabulous  Day of the dead  portrait...  I  did one digitally  and oh boy! Are they fun to do .

 So there is the challenge  next Wednesday  post your  photo/ image on your blog or Facebook page and then  leave me a link in the comment on my Haunted hump day post. 

Any media you like... painted , cut &paste, digital,journaling  fiber   and I promise once you have made one...  you'll be doing them all the time 

Okay see you next Wednesday  

3 comments:

Kim said...

This is so cool Wendy! I'll post a link on my blog.

Magaly Guerrero said...

I have never done this, but I'm feeling mightily tempted. I wonder, wonder, wonder...

SHAWN said...

Hi Wendy, I had such fun with this project. It has got me all ready to enjoy the Fall. Thanks for the great idea. Shawn Here's my blog link http://kissingtinyflowers-shawn.blogspot.com/

Blog Archive