About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

crows

  I'm late with my  haunted hump day post....    



 “Floating in the sky, which was just beginning to turn pink, was a

 large, oblong cross about which flew several silent crows, like a 

sinister flock of winged coffins.” 


― Agustin Espinosa










5 comments:

Incipient Wings said...

Wendy!
This is beautiful.
It makes me feel homesick for something I can't put my finger on... I LOVE this so much!
Thank you for sharing!

DogsMom said...

Spooky imagery.

I love the falling stars.

Barb said...

I just love crows!! And this is a great example of using them in art.

Kim said...

Love this!!

Tracie Dean said...

Amazing piece. Love the contrast of the crows darkness as they "look into the light"...lol

Happy Crafting
Tracie

Blog Archive