About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, August 12, 2013

The boots on the other foot

 An chance find of a pair of vintage boots and the release of the "Teacup tricksters" from Hidden vintage studios  and I have the makings of a scary halloween themed decoration. A witches boot ready to put the BOO in my home. 
 These devilish tricksters  would also look good as Boo-t- Ful wands  or as Tracey did in vintage teacups. 
http://www.deviantscrap.com/shop/product.php?productid=21112&cat=&page=
Get ready! its time to put on your witches hat and start the Halloween crafting....

3 comments:

milissa d said...

omg im on the hunt for a witch boot lol...........I love this
I need to make one for my bookcase.
tfs
milissa
defuscodesign.blogspot.com

Createology said...

Fabulous Vintage Boot and perfect for your Halloween theme display. Bootiful indeed.

DogsMom said...

I found the perfect child size witch's pair of boots. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration!

Blog Archive