About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, August 16, 2013

soldered boxes halloween





 It's Lakewood  400 weekend  and I've been so behind with the getting the boxes soldered  and the necklaces  made it's been rush , rush all day. Of course I didn't help matters by moving  bedroom's around too..  but I love all the space I have .. I just need to find   new a home for everything. 





   

1 comment:

Regina said...

Love all of these. YOU are sooo talented my friend.

Hugs,
Regi

Blog Archive