About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, August 29, 2013

mOeW

what do kittens wish for? ... an endless ball of thread  or maybe for it to rain fish.  
Wish granted! 

http://www.deviantscrap.com/

5 comments:

Sim said...

Hahaha! Excellent dear Wendy! :D

Bird said...

LOL... yes, most definitely. And fresh warm clothes straight out of the drier to sleep in.

Regina said...

Love this one Wendy. My Gabie and Pumpkin would love for it to rain fish. ^_^

Hugs,
Regi

Wicked Faerie Queen said...

So cute! I just love it.

Cameron said...

So cute! My cat would be in Heaven if that happened :)

Blog Archive