About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, August 8, 2013

lessons learnt

 Don't make appointments for my dogs to have they shots in the
 afternoon .. they need to go in early in the morning so when Willow has Allergic reaction to her rabies vaccination. 

 I don't have to rush around looking for an emergencies vet at eight


 pm ..  she's back to her normal crazy self.  But boy oh boy she


 added to my grey hairs.  I love that crazy lady.  I made this a few


 day ago with Iktupilli new dog kits, not knowing  it would sum up


 my thoughts today









4 comments:

milissa d said...

awww feel better
they are our fur children xo
defuscodesign.blogspot.com

Tracie Dean said...

I am so happy she is doing better. Allergic reactions suck!!!
Such a cute digi too!!

Happy Creating
Tracie

Tracie Dean said...

I am so happy she is doing better. Allergic reactions suck!!!
Such a cute digi too!!

Happy Creating
Tracie

DogsMom said...

Oh No! I hope you made sure your vet made a note in her records. (I am sure you did and will never forget yourself!) Hopefully it was reversed with meds, but the horror of your worry and an expensive emergency visit!
I hope the rest of your summer goes smoother.

Blog Archive